Featured Event: Power & Electricity World Philippines
April 6, 2016
As far as energy is concerned, the Philippines is a land of opportunity. As one of Asia’s fastest growing economies, the country is yearning for effective solutions to help its power infrastructure keep pace with its economic change.
Power & Electricity World Philippines has been designed to fulfil that need by bringing together those searching for solutions with businesses offering the right services and products.
The opening keynote sessions taking place on 18 May 2016 at SMX Convention Center, Manila, Philippines will see the Department of Energy, Energy Regulatory Commission and Meralco. Department of Energy will be presenting on “Managing and incentivising the future energy mix”, Energy Regulatory Commission will be presenting on “Competitive selection process of power supply agreements: Ensuring security in electricity prices for end users in the long term” and Meralco is speaking on “Taking the digital path to a future utility model”.
On Day 2 of the conference, 19 May 2016, we will have Allard M. Nooy, Chief Executive Officer of InfraCo Asia Development to speak on “Stimulating greater FDI in the Philippines”. This will be followed by two exciting keynote panel discussion. The first one is on “Investment opportunities in the Philippines’ energy sector”, where the panelists are Jesse Ang, Principal Investment Officer of IFC PPP Transaction Advisory Asia Pacific, International Finance Corporation, Eric Francia, Managing Director, Ayala Corporation & Chief Executive Officer of Ayala Energy & Infrastructure Group and Carlos P. Gatmaitan, Chief Executive Officer & President of PNOC Renewables Corporation. The second keynote panel will discuss “Innovating renewable energy project finance”, where the panelists are William Hsu, Managing Partner of Sustainergy Capital, Geoffrey Tan, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Overseas Private Investment Corporation and Yanis Boudjouher, Chief Executive Officer of ReEx Capital Asia.
Across 2 days of the conference, we will have over 50 speakers sharing great content and engaging in panel and roundtable discussions.
Speakers at Power & Electricity World Philippines 2016 include:
- Department of Energy, Philippines
- Energy Regulatory Commission, Philippines
- Allard M. Nooy, Chief Executive Officer, InfraCo Asia Development, Singapore
- Reynaldo Umali, Chairman, Committee on Energy, House of Representatives, Philippines
- Loren Legarda, Senator, Senate of the Philippines, Philippines
- Carlos P. Gatmaitan, Chief Executive Officer & President, PNOC Renewables Corporation, Philippines
- Deon James, Chief Executive Officer, Dagupan Electric Corporation, Philippines
- Yanis Boudjouher, Chief Executive Officer, ReEx Capital Asia, Singapore
- Tetchi Capellan, President, SunAsia Energy, Philippines
- Arthur Aguilar, President, San Carlos Clean Energy, Philippines
- Ruth Yu Owen, President, PhilCarbon, Philippines
- Emma Imperial, President, Imperial Homes, Philippines
- Leandro Leviste, President, Solar Philippines, Philippines
- Rufino Bomasang, Chairman, Otto Energy & Former Undersecretary, Department of Energy, Philippines
- Ather Sajid, Non-Executive Chairman, EOil & Gas, Philippines
- Eric Francia, Managing Director, Ayala Corporation & Chief Executive Officer, Ayala Energy & Infrastructure Group, Philippines
- Neeraj Bhat, Managing Director, AES, Philippines
- Edgare Kerkwijk, Managing Director, Asia Green Capital, Singapore
- Geoffrey Tan, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, Thailand
- William Hsu, Managing Partner, Sustainergy Capital, Hong Kong
- Jay Mariyappan, Managing Director, Sindicatum Sustainable Resources, Singapore
- Gavin Barfield, Chief Technology Advisor, Meralco, Philippines
- Emmanuel Rubio, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Generation Business Group, Aboitiz Power Corporation, Philippines
- Ernesto Pantangco, Executive Vice President & Director, Energy Development Corporation, Executive Vice President, First Gen Corporation, Philippines
- Maria Gladys Cruz-Sta. Rita, President & CEO, National Power Corporation, Philippines
The two-day conference is expected to gather over 400 attendees from Asia’s power and energy industry, with two dedicated themes of generation capacity planning, power generation, upscaling solar capacity, rooftop solar, distribution & demand side management, utility scale solar, renewable energy, solar project management.
Besides the conference, there is an exhibition that will see over 80 exhibitors showcasing products, services and solutions from companies like General Electric, Shell Petroleum Philippines, DNV GL, ET Solar, JA Solar, SNC Lavalin and more. There will be 2 operational seminar theatres within the exhibition floor, featuring over 40 project showcases in solar energy, power generation and clean energy.
For more information visit: www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/power-electricity-world-philippines
Terrapinn is a business media company. Its products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications. For more information, please visit www.terrapinn.com.
Note: Press registration for the conference is compulsory and advance scheduling for speaker/ sponsor interviews is recommended. Final issuance of press passes is subjected to Terrapinn's discretion. For your complimentary press pass, please contact the following: Mildred Ang
Tel: +65 6322 2769 firstname.lastname@example.org